Finally, the WFP Internship Program 2022 has here. Applications for the World Food Internship Programme 2022 are currently being accepted. The UN’s World Food Program (WFP) is the world’s largest humanitarian agency. Undergraduates and Graduates from around the world can apply for internships with the company.
Students interested in gaining real-world experience while also participating in a multicultural team can take advantage of this opportunity. In the World Food Internship Program 2022, all expenses will be paid for.
International students who have interned with World Food Program have been awarded a Gold Standard Internship Host Badge by Oxford University for their assistance and high-quality experience. Students from all across the world are always welcome to apply for internships with the World Food Program.
Internships at WFP might span anywhere from two months to eight months on average. It’s a nice little side income boost. The United Nations offers numerous career paths. Additionally, the World Health Organization (WHO) Internship Program and the United Nations (UN) Internship Program both accept applications. It is mandatory that all applications be submitted electronically. The WFP Internship Program 2022 details are given below.
Details About WFP Internship Program 2022
- Organization: World Food Program
- Duration:2 and 8 Months
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies from Position to Position
- A Monthly Stipend of No More Than $1,000.
- Tickets for a trip Candidates from developing nations will be reimbursed for their travel expenses.
- Practicing the tasks in a real-world setting will help students learn about the subject matter.
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a recognized university.
- At least two years of undergraduate studies have been completed.
- Motivated, team-oriented, and eager to take on new challenges.
- English is a useful skill (other UN languages are a plus).
- Interested in learning more about humanitarian work and taking a first step into it.
The World Food Internship does not have a set deadline. The deadline for each position is different. A large number of internship positions are available.
How to Apply
Students must apply using the WFP Register’s official website and create an online CV.
You must read the detailed information provided here. Find Internships Here is a link that will take you to a page where you may search for internships It will compile a list of all WFP Internships.