Aoyama Gakuin University in Tokyo is accepting applications for Japan WCO Scholarships In Japan. For international students, this is a fully financed Japan scholarship program. There is no registration fee, and no IELTS or TOEFL is required.
The WCO Scholarships In Japan Human Resource Development Program (Scholarship Program) gives a stipend to enable promising young Customs managers from a developing nation member of the WCO to pursue Master’s level studies at the Aoyama Gakuin University (AGU) in Tokyo, Japan.
Details About WCO Scholarships In Japan 2022
- Country: Japan
- Host Institute: Aoyama Gakuin University (AGU)
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Open for 2022
Benefits of WCO Scholarships
WCO Scholarships In Japan Provides Following benefits.
Accommodations, meals, transportation, and other expenses are covered by a monthly stipend. It cannot be increased to cover any additional family members. The stipend amount is subject to change at the discretion of the Japanese government. (The monthly stipend is currently 147,000 yen) (as of 2021).
Fees for admission and tuition. (The entry price is currently 290,000 yen, and the annual tuition rate is 917,000 yen) (as of 2021). Air tickets from your home nation to Japan in economy class for round-trip travel.
- A applicant must be a customs officer from a WCO developing member with at least two years of excellent work experience in customs policy and administration in his or her native country.
- Candidates with experience in IPR border enforcement and plans to work in an IPR-related division of their Customs administration following this Scholarship Program will be given priority.
- As on April 1, 2022, a candidate must be in excellent health and under the age of 40.
- Individuals who have already received a scholarship under the Japan-WCO Human Resource Development Program are unable to apply for this Scholarship Program.
- Candidates should work in their home Customs administration for at least three years after completing the program.
How To Apply
A candidate must fill out, sign, and submit a document called Scholar Guidelines to the WCO in order to receive the Scholarship. To apply, go to the WCO Scholarships in Japan official website.