The University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship Program 2023 in South Africa is accepting applications. All South African students are eligible to apply for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program in Africa 2022-23. African students interested in studying at the University of Pretoria should apply for the scholarship. For the academic year 2022-23, a fully funded scholarship is offered to pursue a Masters Degree programme.
The Mastercard Foundation has teamed with the University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship Program to provide exceptional leadership and academic opportunities for postgraduate degree-seeking students. This scholarship programme in Africa will help candidates develop transformative leadership characteristics. Until now, this programme has invested over $700 million in the leadership and educational development of nearly 30,000 young people.
The Institution of Pretoria is a public research university in Pretoria that was founded in 1908. The university has a global ranking of 551–570. There are currently around 55,000 national and international students studying here. The university is well-known for its excellent teaching methods. While studying, students can have a fantastic time here. Also Check : Lester B Pearson International Scholarship Program 2023
University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship Program 2023 Details:
- University: University of Pretoria
- Degree level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility nationality: Africans
- Award country: South Africa
- Last Date: 31 October 2022.
The University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship Program 2023 at the University of Pretoria in Africa is a fully funded scholarship to pursue a postgraduate degree in Africa. The following is a breakdown of the scholarship:
- The tuition fee will be reimbursed in full.
- Accommodation costs will be paid.
- There will be maintenance given.
- Students will be encouraged to take part in work-based learning opportunities and mentorship programmes.
List of Available Study Fields:
For the University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship Program, students can choose from the academic subjects and majors listed below.
MAdmin Public Management and Policy
MCom Accounting Sciences
MCom Accounting Sciences (Coursework)
MCom Advanced Data Analytics
MCom Advanced Data Analytics (Coursework)
MCom Agricultural Economics
MCom Business Management
MCom Econometrics (Coursework)
MCom Economics (Coursework)
MCom Financial Management Sciences (Coursework)
MCom Human Resource Management (Coursework)
MCom Industrial Psychology (Coursework)
MCom Marketing Management (Coursework)
MCom Taxation (Coursework)
MCom Tourism Management
MPhil Agricultural Economics (Coursework)
MPhil Business Management Responsible Leadership (Coursework)
MPhil Business Management Strategic Management (Coursework)
MPhil Business Management Supply Chain Management (Coursework)
MPhil Communication Management
MPhil Development Practice (Coursework)
MPhil Economics (Coursework)
MPhil Entrepreneurship (Coursework)
MPhil Financial Management Sciences
MPhil Fraud Risk Management (Coursework)
MPhil Human Resource Management (Coursework)
MPhil Internal Auditing (Coursework)
MPhil International Taxation (Coursework)
MPhil Labour Relations Management
MPhil Public Policy
MPhil Strategic Communication Management (Coursework)
MPhil Taxation (Coursework)
MPhil Tourism Management
MPhil Tourism Management (Coursework)
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for a University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship Program:
- Candidates from Africa are eligible to apply.
- Applicants seeking a postgraduate degree are eligible to apply.
- By September 2022, a candidate must have earned a bachelor’s degree.
- The applicant must have volunteer and leadership experience in the community.
- In order to pursue study abroad of his home country, a candidate must demonstrate his economic and financial situations.
- Academically, the applicant should be able to qualify for admission in his desired degree.
- An applicant must not have previously been enrolled in any other postgraduate degree on scholarship.
Read Also : DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2023
The deadline to apply for the University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship Program 2023 at the University of Pretoria in Africa is October 31, 2022.
How to apply for University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship Program
To apply for University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship Program 2023 in Africa, candidates must complete the steps outlined below.
Admission to any master’s degree programme can be applied for online at www.up.ac.za/apply.
Please contact email@example.com as soon as you have been accepted to begin the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program application process.
Mastercard Foundation Scholars should have a passport in order to apply for a visa as soon as possible.