The Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program at the University of Auckland is accepting applications. The University of Auckland New Zealand Scholarship program 2022 is fully funded. The ADB University of Auckland Scholarship 2022 covers a wide variety of academic disciplines.
With support from the Japanese government, the Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB – JSP) was established in April 1988. The aim is to provide postgraduate studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions for well-qualified citizens of ADB developing member countries.
Also Read : DAAD Scholarship 2022
This year, the Asian Development Bank Scholarship Program will award 150 scholarships. All nationalities from over the world are eligible to study in this universities.
Details University Of Auckland Scholarship 2022
Country: New Zealand
Degree: Master Degree Program
Duration: 1.5 or 3 years
University: University of Auckland
Deadline: 19 July 2021
The following University of Auckland programs 2022 are provided in this scholarship scheme:
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master of International Business
- Masters programs in Engineering.
- Tuition fees at the University of Auckland.
- Airfare from the scholar’s home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- The basic cost of living in Auckland.
- Health and medical insurance in New Zealand.
- Airfare from Auckland, New Zealand, to the scholar’s home country at the conclusion of his or her course of study.
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
Also Check : Portugal Government Scholarships 2021
- Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. For a list of current developing member countries visit ADB – Japan Scholarship Programme.
- Have gained admission to an approved master’s at an approved academic institution.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- Be in good health.
How To Apply
The scholarship will be awarded during July 22 and September 27, 2021. To apply, go to the ADB University of Auckland Scholarship official website.