The Fully Funded UNICEF Internship Program 2022 is now accepting applications. Undergraduates, Masters, and PhD students can apply for the new UNICEF Internship Opportunities. UNICEF is a great place to start your career. The Internship is open to students from all over the world. UNICEF is a United Nations organization with headquarters in New York that works in over 190 countries.
International students will apply for UNICEF internships all over the world. UNICEF has a wide range of opportunities for students. Any student over the age of 18 is eligible to apply for a UNICEF internship. If you are currently enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or PhD Program, or if you have graduated within the last two years, you are eligible to apply.
The UNICEF will not charge an application fee. This is a paid internship Program, with participants receiving a monthly stipend as well as reimbursement for travel expenses. UNICEF will pay all of the expenses. There are also opportunities for Remote Internships. The internship usually lasts between 6 and 26 weeks. The UNICEF Internship Program 2022 is described in greater detail below.
Details About UNICEF Internship Program 2022
Duration : 6 to 26 Weeks
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: Varies (Open Now)
The values of the UNICEF Internship Programe for Young Graduates include the Following:
- UNICEF Monthly Stipend.
- Contribution Towards Living Expenses, Paid by UNICEF or a Partner Institution.
- A One-Time Lump Sum, as a contribution towards Travel and Visa Costs.
Read More : Schwarzman Scholarship 2022
For the Internship Program for Young Graduates, candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements.
- For Internship at UNICEF: Applicants must be International Undergraduate and Graduate students from any country.
- Be enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate or PhD Program or have Graduated within the Past Two Years.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to may also be required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
Each UNICEF Internship Program has its own deadline. Both internship opportunities are currently available. Choose Your Favorite Internship Program.
How to Apply for the Internship
All eligible candidates are encouraged to apply via our website. Fill out an Online Recruitment Profile, a CV/Resume, and a Cover Letter. The Procedure is given below.
Go to the Official UNICEF Vacancies Page (Here) Or you can Visit the Official website of the UNICEF Internship Program.