Students interested in studying in the United Kingdom have an amazing chance, as the “UCL Institute of Education Scholarship” is now open for the academic year 2022. International students can apply for UCL IOE scholarships to study for a master’s degree at London’s second-largest public institution. International students from low-income nations are eligible for these international scholarships.
The institution’s goal is to assist students by giving them the opportunity to study at a premier university in one of the world’s most developed countries. The University of London has teamed up with the International Students House (ISH) to help non-EU students study in London by offering fully-funded scholarships.
Several deserving and talented candidates will be chosen for the award, which will cover their tuition and housing for the master’s program for one academic year. Scholarships for MA educational neuroscience or online courses, however, are not available.
Over 8,000 domestic and international students are presently enrolled at UCL, learning from professional faculty. Apply for the UCL Institute of Education Scholarship to study in the United Kingdom for free.
Details about the UCL Institute of Education Scholarship
- Deadline is May 2, 2022
- Country: United Kingdom
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
The following are the requirements for the UCL Institute of Education Scholarship in the United Kingdom:
- The applicant must be a citizen of a low-income or lower-middle-income country or a resident of one of the countries that qualify (check the list of eligible countries).
- Countries that have a per capita income of less than $8000 are considered eligible.
- If they have received an unconditional offer, applicants must apply for admission to the university and be considered for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be able to attend UCL full-time for a master’s degree. In September/October 2022, the programme will begin.
- Students who have previously studied in the United Kingdom are not eligible.
- Students who are currently residing in the United Kingdom are likewise disqualified for the UCL Institute of Education scholarship.
Under the UCL Institute of Education Scholarship for International Students, students will receive the following benefits:
- For one academic year, the host organization will cover the entire tuition expense.
- The cost of lodging will be covered.
- Students will have the option to study at a prestigious London university.
The deadline for the UCL Institute of Education Scholarship is May 2, 2022.
How to Apply
- Except for MA educational neuroscience, students must apply for admission to the UCL Institute for a master’s degree program. Once the applicant receives an unconditional letter from the university, the application process for UK scholarships will begin.
- Students must have a second-class bachelor’s degree in topics related to the master’s program they have chosen to be admitted to the UCL master’s program.
- The degree must meet or exceed the qualification requirements set forth by UK regulations.
- Those with a previous degree in a language other than English must present an English proficiency certificate.
- The deadline to apply for a scholarship at the UCL Institute of Education in the United Kingdom is May 2, 2022.
- Please visit the official website to obtain the application form.