Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA), commonly known as Singapore Government Scholarships For International Students 2023, is now accepting applications. SINGA Scholarship 2023 is a fully paid scholarship for pursuing a Ph.D. (Directly After BS). After earning a bachelor’s degree, students can apply for admission to a PhD program.
Applicants from all around the world are able to apply for Singapore Government Scholarships, which are fully supported. The Science, Technology and Research Agency (A * STAR), Nanyang University of Technology (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), and the University of Technology and Design Singapore (UTDS) collaborate on the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) (SUTD).
The Singapore Government Scholarship will cover all student expenditures, including tuition fees, for international students. Take your studies to new heights by pursuing your Ph.D. in Singapore with SINGA.
Details about Singapore Government Scholarships
- Singapore Government SINGA Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree: MS Degree Programs & Ph.D. Degree Programs
- Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1 June 2022
- All overseas graduates with a love for research and outstanding academic accomplishments are welcome to apply.
- Excellent written and oral English skills.
- Academic referees gave positive feedback.
Documents that are required
Before you apply, make sure you have the necessary documents ready. Sending paper documents to the SINGA office is not a good idea. All required documentation must be submitted electronically.
- A current passport-sized photo is required (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Reports and transcripts: ALL transcripts must be translated into English.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or master’s degree A bachelor’s certificate or a letter of certification from the university will suffice as a transcript.
- Recommendation letters: The referees must complete and submit two recommendation reports online.
Benefits of the SINGA Scholarship
The Singapore Government Scholarships for International Students is an international award that is completely supported. It will cover all costs for a period of up to four years.
- Tuition is paid in full.
- Monthly stipend of $ 2,000, up to $ 2,500 after passing the Qualification Exam.
- A single-flight stipend of up to $1,500 is available.
- A one-time lodging allowance of $1,000.
How To Apply For The SINGA Scholarship
The entire application process is completed online. Please visit the SINGA Scholarship for a Foreign Student official website for more details. Visit The SINGA Scholarship official website.