The Sabanci University Scholarship for the academic year 2021 is now accepting applications. International and Turkish students may apply for scholarships for undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programs. Scholarships are available that are fully funded as well as partially funded, ranging from 100% to 25%. Academic success, extracurricular sports, and the quota of grants provided by the university.
Sabanci University Scholarships are very difficult to come by. Academic history, reference letters, positive grades, transcripts, awards, Olympiad certificates, and academic achievement will all be taken into account by the commission. Candidates for the MSc and PhD programs must have the ability to publish scientifically. There is no need to submit a different submission. Fill out the relevant areas for the Sabanci University scholarship to show your interest in being eligible for the scholarship.
If the candidates follow the scholarship requirements, their acceptance application will be immediately accepted. Candidates from every nation are eligible to qualify for the scholarship, which has no race restrictions. Sabanci University is an Istanbul-based private university with a high ranking. Sabanci University is ranked #521-#530 in the QS Global World Rankings for 2021. Sabanci University is well-known for its natural science, engineering, social science, humanities, and management science studies.
Read About : MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship
For most scholars, studying in Turkey is a fantasy come true. However, studying and living abroad, especially in a country like Turkey, is out of reach for the vast majority of students. But have no fear: the Turkish government and various universities offer a variety of full-ride and partial-ride scholarships to foreign students. Turkish scholarships are very competitive, so make sure you score well and are prepared before you begin the application process. Don’t waste your time; prepare your papers and submit your admissions application before the deadline. Early applicants would be given preference and have a better chance of being awarded a scholarship.
Details Sabanci University Scholarship
Host Country: Turkey
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: August 5, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates must fulfill the following requirements in order to be considered for a Sabanci University scholarship:
- Candidates must have a strong academic background.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Before the deadline, they must send all of their documents.
- Candidates must be able to communicate in English fluently and proficiently.
- Applicants must apply to Sabanci University’s program of choice.
- Turkish students who have already completed their education in countries other than Turkey are also qualified to apply (conditions apply).
Read About : Fully funded Great Scholarships 2021
Financial Benefits :
- Different scholarships are available for various fields (programs), each with its own set of benefits.
- Sabanci University’s fully-funded scholarship covers all tuition costs.
- The stipend is paid on a monthly basis.
- Graduate students may receive a financial incentive if they publish a scientific paper (for specific faculty).
- The candidate’s other scholarship (partial funding) will cover full tuition fees only, 50% tuition fees, and 25% fees, respectively; a dorm fee waiver is also available.
- Diploma from a high school (English or Turkish).
- Official transcripts (stamped and signed).
- Letter of recommendation from a professor.
- a copy of your residence permit
- Other documentation that the faculty may need.
- The Score of English proficiency.
The Deadline for Sabanci University Scholarship 2021 is August 5, 2021.
How To Apply
Submit an application for admission to any of Sabanci University’s programs, together with the relevant documents. To apply for undergraduate programs scholarship, Visit Here, for apply for MSc or Ph.D. program scholarship, Visit here, or you can Visit Sabanci University Official Website