Reuters Summer Internship 2021 is now accepting applications. The Reuters Summer Internship Program is an excellent paid internship opportunity for international students. This program is open to international graduates and final-year students. The selection criteria are not dependent on a student’s grade point average (CGPA). No application fee is required for registration.
Reuters Summer Internship program 2021 is one of the greatest since you will get to work in one of Europe’s largest newsrooms. Students interested in the media should apply to this program since they will have the opportunity to collaborate with European journalists.
The duration of the program for this internship in Poland is three months. Applicants must be able to communicate well in English. This program allows students to get foreign experience. Interns will be assigned to Global News Agency based on their qualifications. All male and female candidates are encouraged to apply for this International Internship Program.
Read About : Paid Internship in Saudi Arabia 2021
Reuters Summer Internship 2021 Details
Internship Type: Paid
Time Duration: 3 months
Eligible Countries: International Students
Sponsored: Reuters News Group
Deadline: 23rd May 2021
About Reuters Internship 2021
- They are one of the world’s major news organizations.
- the corporation was established In 1851,
- They provide a desktop terminal with all forms of news.
- There are now 25,000 individuals from all around the world working for the company.
- Individuals with disabilities who meet the criteria will be given special consideration.
Read About : UN Volunteers Program 2021
Reuters Internship 2021 Internship Benefits
- This is a paid internship programme.
- Students from all around the world are eligible to join.
- Because the news team will be quite diversified, interns will receive worldwide experience.
- Inters will get the option to work in Europe’s largest Reuters newsroom.
- Throughout the programme, interns will be guided.
- Thomson Reuters University will give resources to interns.
- Applicants are able to communicate in English at a basic level.
- Candidates can apply whether they are male or female.
- The applicant should also be fluent in another European language.
- The applicant must have a passion for journalism.
- They should be able to write and communicate well.
The application process must be completed online. There are several roles available; to apply, go to the official website.