MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2022 have been announced by the Japanese government. International students may apply for the scholarship to study at Japanese universities for their bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degrees. A large number of applicants will be selected for this scholarship.
The MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2022 is available for candidates seeking international scholarships to pursue their bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degrees. All students from North America, the Pacific, Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean, Africa, the Middle East, and Europe are eligible for the scholarship.
The Monbukagakusho MEXT Scholarship will award 9,500 fully funded scholarships to international students pursuing undergraduate, master’s, training, Ph.D., or doctoral degrees at Japanese universities. Mext Scholarship 2022 does not require IELTS/TOEFL.
MEXT Japanese Scholarship 2022 Details
Host Country: Japan
Sponsored by: Japanese Government
Degree Offered: Undergraduate, Masters & PhD
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Deadline: Varies of Countries
About MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2022
The Japanese government announces MEXT Scholarships each year for international students to pursue their higher education for free. Scholarships from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) allow you to study at one of Japan’s top universities. The MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2022 is awarded on the basis of merit. Candidates will be selected based on their academic achievements and record.
Duration of MEXT Scholarship:
Undergraduate Program: 4-5 Academic Year
Masters Degree: 2-3 Academic Year
Ph.D. Degree: 3-4 Years
MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2022 offers a wide variety of fields and majors, including Engineering, Social Sciences, Medical, Health, Humanities Arts, and more.
MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2022 applicants must come from one of the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America and the Caribbean
- Middle East
Also Read : Portugal Government Scholarships 2021
The MEXT Japan Scholarship 2022 is completely funded, and the Host Organization will pay all of the Scholars’ expenses, which include:
- Accommodation will be offered at the university.
- Air tickets from the candidates’ home countries to Japan
- The University’s Tuition Fee
- Allowance for Preparation
- Stipend for the Living Allowance paid on a monthly basis.
To be eligible for the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2022, you must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates for the Scholarship must be citizens of a nation with which Japan has diplomatic relations.
- Candidates who are Japanese citizens is not eligible to apply.
- A bachelor’s degree is required for applicants to a Master’s programme.
- Applicants must have been born on or after April 2, 1985 in order to qualify.
- Candidates for a doctoral degree must have completed 18 years of education.
- Language: IELTS/TOEFL or Japanese language knowledge are not required.
How to Apply ?
To apply, go to the website of the Japanese Embassy in your country. Select Culture and Education from the menu.