The application period for the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship for the years 2022-2024 is now open. The JJ/WBGSP 2022 is the World’s Largest International Student Scholarship. Open to both men and women who wish to pursue a full-time master’s degree at colleges in the United States, Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan. The World Bank Scholarship Program will pay all expenses and provide coverage for everything. The JJWBGSP is entirely funded by the Japanese government on a yearly basis.
There is no application fee. At one of the Partner Universities, you will be eligible for a two-year Master’s degree program. Since 1982, the Program has assisted in the formation of a pool of over 6,000 people. The World Bank offers a diverse selection of academic programs, with over 48 participating programs. This is a scholarship that pays a lot of money.
Between your home nation and the host university, the World Bank Scholarship will cover Economy Class Air Travel. In addition, you will get US $500 for each trip, full tuition for your graduate degree, medical coverage, and a monthly stipend to cover all living expenses (Accommodations, Food, etc., including Books). The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2022 is described in detail below.
Details About Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship
- Scholarship Country: U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan
- Organization: World Bank Group
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Scholarship Level: Masters
- Deadline: 28 February 2022 & 27 May 2022
Available Fields of Study & Universities
You can study and complete your master’s degree program at any of the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship’s participating universities and programs.
International Students can apply for the Joint Japan Scholarship, which is a fully funded international student scholarship. For the next two years, all expenses will be covered, including:
- Economy Class Air Travel between your home country and the host university. In Addition US $500 for Each Trip.
- Full Tuition for your graduate program
- Medical Coverage
- A Monthly Subsistence Allowance to cover all living expenses (Accommodations, Food, etc., including Books)
- Be a citizen of a developing country that is a World Bank member. (Click here to see a list of nations that are eligible.)
- Holding dual citizenship in any modern country is not permitted.
- Maintain good health.
- Have earned a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree at least three years previous to the Application Deadline date.
- After receiving a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree, have 3 years or more of recent development-related employment experience.
The deadline for applying for the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2022 is February 28th and May 27th, respectively.