Applications for the ICYF Turkey Volunteer Camp in Turkey in 2021 are now open. A fully funded summer exchange program for young men and women to spend a week in Antalya, Turkey, with all expenses paid. This camp will bring together international young students from many nations to collaborate and support one another during these challenging moments when assistance is most required.
Any student between the ages of 18 and 30 years old with any academic background is eligible to apply. There are no prerequisites in terms of academics. for ICYF Turkey Volunteer Camp Young undergraduates, graduates, or anybody between the ages of 18 and 30 are eligible to apply. The Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF), which is linked with the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, is hosting this camp (OIC). Citizens of 57 countries are welcome to participate in the ICYF Young Volunteer camp.
For both men and women, this is a fantastic youth summer program. The goal of the ICYF Turkey Volunteer Camp is to bring together and integrate young people with practical knowledge and guidance in order to help and support communities in the event of pandemics, natural disasters, and humanitarian crises. Are you looking forward to participating in this one-week exchange program in Turkey? The program’s complete details are provided.
Read About : 4th ASEF Young Leaders Summit 2021
Details About ICYF Turkey Volunteer Camp
- Host Country: Antalya, Turkey
- Financial Benefits :Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: OIC Member States, Muslim Communities (See below)
- Duration: Males: 12-17 July 2021, Females: 5-10 July 2021
- Deadline: 13th June 2021
As mentioned earlier, the ICYF Young Volunteer Camp is a fully funded programme that will cover the following expenses for all participants:
- Travel: Round-trip airfare from his or her home country to the camp venue in Samsun will be covered. Also included are the participants’ visas, medical insurance, and travel insurance.
- The participants’ visa fees are also covered.
- Medical & Travel Insurance: Medical and travel insurance will be covered.
- Accommodation, Local Tour, and Other Expenses: Domestic transportation, lodging, food, and other applicable expenditures associated with local hospitality will be covered by the host organizers.
ICYF Young Volunteers Camp Goal
The goal of the ICYF Young Volunteers Camps is to accomplish the following specific objectives:
- To empower youth-led organisations to manage volunteerism
- Increasing the capacity of young volunteers through interactive training
- Using civic and human rights education to promote the human rights of volunteers during humanitarian disasters.
- To increase youth awareness of the global values of volunteerism.
- To provide a forum for sharing experiences, lessons learned, and comments on the effects of young volunteers.
- to offer the most successful examples of young volunteerism programmes
Citizen of an OIC Member State or a Muslim community representative in a non-OIC Member State. Also, Check out the OIC’s 57 member states.
- Having the ability to speak in English.
- Between the ages of 18 and 30.
- Previous voluntary and humanitarian work experience.
- Ability to work in a group setting.
- Background information on the media (study, work experience or interest).
- Participated in/coordinated media-related projects.
- Active in the community’s service and growth.
- A leader who makes a difference in his or her community
The application deadline for ICYF International Volunteer Camp in Turkey 2021 is June 13, 2021. Participants who have been chosen will be notified through email.
How to Apply
The application is completed entirely online. To be eligible for the Volunteer Camp. Please visit the ICYF Volunteer Camp 2021 Official Website.