The DAAD Government of Germany Scholarships 2023-24 have been announced by Germany. This is Germany’s most comprehensive scholarship program for all international students. This scholarship is available to students who have completed full-time master’s and doctoral degree programs at top German universities.
Participants will attend prestigious German universities to further their education. Every year, the German government provides financial assistance to approximately 100,000 German and international students. The German government will pay for all of the expenses.
Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, and Ph.D. programmes are provided in a variety of academic fields. The Master’s Degree will take 12-24 months to complete (depending on the institution) and the PhD will take 36 months. International students from all over the world are flocking to Germany. It is regarded as one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world.
What are the Benefits of Government of Germany Scholarships for Students? Because the scholarships are well-paid. You will be paid between 800 and 1200 Euros every month, as well as airline tickets. The German Government Scholarship does not charge an application fee. They’re all taking applications for 2023-24.
There are no tuition fees at German universities. In Germany, there are numerous Fully Funded Scholarships available for the year 2022. The following is a complete list of the Government of Germany Scholarships for the years 2023-24.
Details About Government of Germany Scholarships 2023-24
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
- Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
- Deadline: Varies from University to University
The DAAD Government of Germany Scholarships for Masters and Ph.D. are fully funded scholarships for international students studying in Germany. It will cover all of the costs of studying in Germany for free.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- Monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates and 1,200 euros for doctorate candidates, depending on academic level.
- Insurance premiums for health, accident, and personal liability.
- Airfare around the world Unless the expenses are reimbursed by the home nation or another source of support, you will get a Travel Allowance.
- Rent assistance on a monthly basis.
- Allowance for family members that accompany you on a monthly basis.
Updated list of DAAD Government of Germany Scholarships Program courses in Germany for Master’s and Ph.D. degrees. Thousands of students from all around the world entrust their education to German universities every year.
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
Candidates from all developing countries are encouraged to apply. You can look at the Developing Country List . Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree (typically a four-year program) in a relevant field. His or her academic degrees should be no older than six years. Candidates must have at least two years of experience in their field.
- Under “Application Procedure,” you’ll find the application form.
- A CV that has been hand-signed (please use the Euro pass specimen form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/).
- A maximum of two-page hand-signed motivation letter (with reference to current occupation).
- Letters of recommendation from professors (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date).
- employer’s professional letter/s of recommendation (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date).
- Confirmation of employment from your home country’s employer, as well as, if possible, a guarantee of reemployment.
Proof of language abilities:
TOEFL or IELTS (Test of English as a Foreign Language) (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL) German – required for German-taught courses; optional for English-taught courses. copy of conferred academic degrees (certified) (certified translation if necessary). copy of academic transcripts (certified) (certified translation if necessary).
The application deadline for the Annual Government of Germany Scholarships 2023-24 varies by course.