In Germany, the Germany Cross Culture Program 2023 offers 120 people from different countries an opportunity to deepen their expertise, establish a network, and acquire intercultural skills. All professionals and volunteers from 46 eligible countries are eligible to participate in a fully funded fellowship program in Europe. Participating in partner organizations and working under the supervision of world-class professionals, participants will spend two to three months in Germany.
In a diverse professional environment, CCF offers participants an opportunity to build networks, acquire skills, and gain expertise. IFA’s Germany Cross Culture Program 2023 provides young people with the opportunity to participate in workshops, events, and activities in Germany for free. The German Federal Foreign Office’s Germany Cross Culture Program 2023 is aimed at international youth. CCP Fellowships help professionals and committed volunteers develop their expertise and acquire skills, which benefits the organization. Upon returning home, participants can use their knowledge and experience for the betterment of their countries.
The fellowship program promotes cultural exchange, education, science and technology, and allows participants to work with people from different countries and backgrounds. The Germany Cross Culture Program 2023 focuses on a number of key topics, including society and policy, media and culture, peace, human rights, and sustainable development. Participants in this fellowship must be working in one of these fields and have sufficient experience in the relevant fields.
Based on the pandemic situation, the culture exchange program can be on-site in Germany or digital. There will be no difference in the program, whether it is digital or on-site in Germany. Volunteers and professionals from all eligible countries are welcome to participate in this Germany Cross Culture Program 2023 to exchange cultural and ethnic values.
The program ensures that participants are committed to their communities when they return home and use the knowledge and skills they gained through the Germany Cross Culture Program 2023. Two to three months is the duration of the Cross Culture program in Germany. More information about the Cross Culture Program in Germany can be found here.
Also Check : KPMG Global Internship Program 2022
Fields of CCP Fellowship:
- Policy and society
- Media and culture
- Human rights and peace
- Sustainable development
- Digital civil society
- Non-formal political education
- Climate justice
Deadline is December 22, 2022
- Country: Germany
- Financial coverage: Fully funded
- Eligible Regions: Pakistan, India, Algeria, Armenia, Bahrain, Belarus, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile. Columbia, Egypt, Germany, Cuba, Georgia, Guatemala, Haiti, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Nepal, Qatar, Moldova, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Russia, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Tunisia, UAE
- Deadline: December 22, 2022
The following are eligibility criteria for the Germany Cross Culture Program 2023:
- All applicants must be citizens of one of the countries listed above.
- German applicants are also welcome.
- At the time of application, applicants must be at least twenty-three years old.
- It is required that applicants have at least two years’ professional experience.
- Applicants must be proficient in English, and knowledge of German is a plus.
- Health requirements must be met by applicants.
- This program is not open to students.
Documents Required for the Germany Cross Culture Program 2023:
- Detailed CV in English (education, work experience, volunteer work, and skills)
- Letter of motivation
- Recommendation letter
- Photo of the applicant.
Also Check : Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship 2022
The Germany Cross Culture Program 2023 offers the following benefits:
- An approximate monthly stipend will be provided to participants. Euros 550.
- There will also be a round-trip flight provided.
- There will be accommodations available.
- Tickets for public transportation will also be provided to participants on a monthly basis.
- Health insurance will be available.
- (If applicable) Visa costs will be reimbursed.
- Throughout the program, mentorship will be provided.
- Work-related professional training.
How to apply?
To apply for the fellowship program, click on the “Apply Now” button provided below. For application purposes, please select your country of residence. Upload the required documents and complete the online application form. Before beginning the application process, applicants should make sure all the necessary documents are available.
The application must be submitted through the application portal. Email applications or late submissions will not be considered. Upon submitting the application, applicants will receive a confirmation email.
After the deadline ends, shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview. An email will be sent to selected applicants informing them of their selection. In Germany, the deadline for the Germany Cross Culture Program 2023 is 22 December 2022.