The German Exchange Program offered by university of Bonn, a fantastic program. Students from all over the world are encouraged to apply to the University of Bonn in Germany. The United Nations’ (SDG) program is now accepting applications from all over the world. Students will also be able to participate in a collaborative research project as part of this program.
Duration of This Exchange Program is 3 to 12 months. SDG Fellowship 2021 is open to applicants of any academic background. The BON SDG Fellowship 2021 does not require IELTS or TOEFL.
The SDG Fellowship 2021 is fully funded and includes a stipend for your application, but no accommodation is offered. Candidates interested in International Fellowship Programs should apply for this position. Various partnerships exist between the University of Bonn and universities and research institutes in Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
This German Exchange Program main goal is to assist talented students working in the area of science. Germany, being an economically Strong and offers free education to international students. The University of Bonn has various collaborations with universities and research institutes located in Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
German Exchange Program 2021 Details
Eligible Countries: International Students
Host Institute: University of Bonn
Degrees: Ph.D. ( research-related students are also eligible)
Duration: 3 to 12 months
Deadline: May 31st, 2021
Read More : 4th ASEF Young Leaders Summit 2021
- Stipend of 3000 Euros per month.
- Air Tickets for the program.
- Stipend of 500 euros a month for research students.
- Information regarding the allowance will be provided with the fellowship award.
- The applicant must have an international Ph.D. degree and be conducting research in their field.
- The research work should be related to sustainable development goals (SDG) as set forth by the UN.
For the Bonn SDG Fellowship 2021, the following documents are required:
- An online form
- Applicants CV in PDF
- A financing plan
- Description of the fellow’s contribution regarding her research field
- A follow-on value, a plan for the option to stay, or a plan for future collaboration in the future
- A plan of integration of the scholarship holder into the Bonn University
- An overview of the partnership between the applicant and the fellow
How To Apply ?
To apply for German Exchange Program 2021, visit the official Website