The USEFP is now accepting applications for fully funded Fulbright scholarships in the United States of America at the master’s and doctoral levels. The Fulbright fellowship is one of the most coveted graduate scholarships in the world, and it provides students with numerous chances.
For the master’s and doctoral programmes, applicants can choose from any academic discipline except clinical medicine. You must take the Graduate Record Examination to apply for any of these programmes (GRE General). Under the new scoring method, a verbal score of 138 and a quantitative score of 136 are the minimum requirements.
It is also necessary for applicants to have a good level of spoken and written English fluency. All candidates must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language in order to be considered for selection (TOEFL).
In the United States of America, these are fully financed scholarships. The selected pupils will have the opportunity to study at an American university. These Fulbright awards are completely supported. They include a stipend, as well as tuition fees, travel, and accommodation.
These fully-funded scholarships are available at the master’s and doctoral levels. With the exception of clinical medicine, applicants can apply to study practically any field. The US Department of State covers all of the costs.
Details About Fulbright Scholarships for Masters and PhD 2023
- Location: USA
- Program type: Scholarships
- Program level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 11 May 2022
- Those seeking a Master’s degree must have completed 16 years of education.
- That is, either a four-year bachelor’s degree or a two-year bachelor’s and two-year master’s degree.
- Applicants for a Ph.D. must have completed 18 years of school, which includes a Master’s, Mphil, or comparable degree.
- BBA and MBA graduates must have a minimum of two years of work experience.
- Applicants with prior research or public sector experience are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be able to communicate in English.
Financial Benefits of Fulbright Scholarships
- Visa process fee
- Complete tuition fee
- Health coverage
The deadline to apply for Fulbright Scholarships is May 11, 2022.
How to Apply
Complete the Online Application form (by Applying Online) to the best of your ability. 3 letters of recommendation. Your GRE exam scorecard (Complete GRE Preparation FREE guide).
Transcripts must be scanned and show the grading system used by the university that awarded you the degree. for more details please visit the official website.