Applications for the Deakin University Scholarships in Australia 2022 are now accepting. Deakin University offers 1,000 scholarships to students pursuing undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees. Australian Scholarships can help you make a difference. As one of the best countries for international students, Australia is a great choice. The Australian Government funds the Deakin University Scholarships.
Scholarships are available in all academic fields and majors at the university. International students can pursue Master’s and PhD degree programs in a wide range of subjects of study. Deakin University is a public university in Melbourne, Australia, that is ranked in the top 1% of institutions worldwide by the Academic Ranking of World Universities. Australia is also offering 5,000 Australian Scholarships.
The Master’s Degree at Deakin University Australia Scholarship duration will be two years, while the Doctoral Degree will be four years. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. The following is the whole information on the Deakin University Scholarship in Australia 2022. You can also Study in Australia Without IELTS.
Deakin University Scholarships Details
Host Country: Australia
University: Deakin University
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D. Degree
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: Varies from Course to Course
Available Academic Fields
Scholarships are available in most academic majors/faculties at Deakin University in Australia for international students. The following is a list of the fields.
- Faculty of Arts and Education
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment
- Institute for Frontier Materials
- Institute for Intelligent Systems Research and Innovation
Types of Scholarships
- External Scholarships
- Deakin University Funded Scholarships
- Australian Government Scholarships
The Deakin University Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students to study in Australia. All expenses will be paid.
- Full Tuition Fee for Masters up to 2 Years & For Doctoral Degree up to 4 Years.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Travel Allowance Airfare (Travel from their home country to/from Deakin University.)
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Stipend: AUD$28,092 (tax-free, 2020 value) for up to 2 years for a Research Masters degree and up to 4 years for a Research Doctorate degree.
MS and PhD Scholarships at Deakin University:
- Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarship
- Endeavor Scholarships
- HDR Scholarship
Undergraduate Scholarships at Deakin University:
- CICRA Partnership Bursary
- Deakin Funded Scholarship Program
- Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Deakin India Undergraduate 20% Scholarship
- Deakin STEM Scholarship
- Deakin Scholarship for Excellence
- Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship
- Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s Meritorious 100% Scholarship
- Midfield Group Agricultural Scholarship
- Deakin International Scholarship
- Deakin Latin American Scholarship
- Deakin International Merit Scholarship
External Scholarships at Deakin University:
- Australian Government Colombo Plan Scholarship Program
- Bradman Foundation Scholarships
- PCL Lawyers Hardship Scholarship Assistance COVID-19
- Victorian State Government Scholarship
- Western Chances Scholarships
- Argent Law Scholarship
- Australian Veterans’ Children Assistance Trust Scholarship
- Bendigo and Adelaide Banks Scholarships
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Level:
- Data-Driven Analytics Scholarship
- Timothy Steele Medicine Scholarship
- Fullbright Australia Scholarship
- PACK & SEND International Student Support Grant
- Real Futures Grant
- Refractive Australia Scholarship
- Australian Sugar Industries Scholarship
- Australian Seniors Aged Care Futures Grant
- BizCover Scholarship
- Brian Boak Outstanding Performer Bursary
- Charlie Bell Scholarship
- Choosi Futures Grant Program
- Golden Key International Honours Society Scholarship and Awards
- In Marketing We Trust Digital Marketing Scholarship
- Cyber Security Cooperative Research Centre Scholarship
- Cyber Security Scholarship from SSL Trust
- Roberts Gray Lawyers Scholarship Program
- RSPCA Pet Insurance Future Animal Carers Grant
- Savvy Fintech Scholarship
- Westside Renal Scholarship
- Inspiron Tertiary Health Scholarship
This is a basic Eligibility Criteria for Deakin University Masters and PhD Scholarships in Australia. Detailed Criteria differ from one course to the next.
- International students are required to apply.
- Applicants must have achieved at least the equivalent of an Australian Honours degree.
- English Language Requirements must be fulfilled.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, you must complete 8 steps. The application is completed entirely online. To apply for the scholarship, go to the Deakin University Scholarship’s official website.