The application period for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2023 is now open. This fully funded scholarship in Germany is available for the 2023 academic year. It is Germany’s highest-paid scholarship programme, and it requires no prior job experience.
This is a German government scholarship programme that is funded by the German Federal Foreign Office. Classes will begin in September and October of 2023. Students from all around the world can pursue Master’s degrees at one of Germany’s eight institutions.
A Full-Time Master’s Degree Program for International Students is available under the DAAD Helmut Scholarship Program. The scholarships are available at eight different German institutions. All students seeking fully funded scholarships in Germany should take advantage of the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program 2023.
There is no application fee. The DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship is available in a wide range of academic fields. You can study and complete your Master’s degree programme at any of the eight universities listed below in Germany.
Tuition costs, aircraft tickets, travel, lodging, medical insurance, and monthly stipends are all covered by the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2023 in Germany. More information about the program may be found below.
DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2023 Details
- Country: Germany
- Offered by: Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development
- Degree: Masters
- Finances: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st July 2022
Benefits are available with the DAAD Helmut scholarship in Germany 2023 after the fellowship.
- A stipend of 861 euros each month.
- There will be health insurance offered.
- Allowance for round-trip travel is acceptable.
- Subsidy for studies and research.
- Subsidized monthly rent.
- In the case of a spouse or children, additional aid will be offered.
Fields and Universities
- Master of Public Management
- Development studies
- Management in non-profit organizations
- Peace and conflict studies
Willy Brandt School University of Erfurt
- Master’s in public policy
- Development and governance
- Social protection
DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- International students must be from one of the countries listed above.
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent is required for applicants.
- The most recent degree must have been earned within the past six years.
- Political science, social science, law, economics, and public administration graduates are eligible to apply.
- It is necessary to submit the application in either German or English.
- Some courses provide extra prerequisites that must be met.
Deadline for applications.
The deadline to apply for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program 2022 is July 31, 2022. There will be no late applications accepted.
The Application Process
The DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2023 application is only available online. For further information, go to the Official Website.