Applications for the CERN Summer Student Program 2023 in Switzerland are now open. Applicants from Member States as well as Non-Member States are welcome to apply for the CERN Summer Program. Therefore, applicants of all nationalities can participate in the CERN Summer Student Program 2023. It is a fully funded summer exchange program in Switzerland.
There is no IELTS or TOEFL requirement, no application fee, and no work experience required. Applicants with any academic background are eligible to apply. Under this program, all expenses will be covered. Summer program duration is eight to thirteen weeks. Taking advantage of this opportunity will change your life forever.
Undergraduate (Bachelor’s) & Master’s Degree Students from around the world can participate in the CERN Summer Student program. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. It will be a summer unlike any other. The program will run from June to September 2023. Are you excited? Here are all the details about the CERN Summer Student Program 2023, Switzerland.
Also Check : Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship Program 2023
Details About CERN Summer Student Program 2023
- Country: Switzerland
- Organization: CERN
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Duration: 3 Months
- Deadline: 30th January 2022
The CERN Summer Student Program Switzerland is a fully funded summer exchange program to Switzerland and will cover all expenses.
- An 8- to 13-week contract of association.
- For a single person, an allowance of 90 CHF per day covers the cost of accommodation and meals.
- A round-trip air ticket to and from Geneva.
- Scheme for health insurance
- Finding accommodation assistance.
Topics and fields of study
You will work on a technical project in a team for 8 to 13 weeks. There will be a series of lectures during this unique and exciting summer exchange program.
A wide range of topics are discussed by experts and scientists from around the world:
- Computer Science
Also Check : LPI Summer Internship 2023
The Summer Student Programme is open to students of all nationalities.
- You are a Bachelor’s or Master’s student (not a Ph.D.) in Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics.
- At least three years of full-time university studies are required.
- You are proficient in English (IELTS or TOEFL are not required).
- Applicants from all nationalities (CERN MEMBER STATES AND CERN NON-MEMBER STATES) are welcome.
CERN Documents Required
The following documents must be uploaded online in the application form. In PDF format, clearly labeled (e.g. “CV”, “Motivation letter”, “Academic transcript”, etc.).
- Either an English or French CV.
- Please provide a copy of your recent academic transcript.
- Your lecturers and/or previous internships must provide two mandatory reference letters.
Applications for the CERN Summer Student Program 2023 in Switzerland must be submitted by 30th January 2023.
The application process (How to Apply)
You must apply online. Upload the required documents and complete the application form. Please follow these steps to apply: