Many international students are able to study in Italy without having to take the IELTS exam. Italy is located in Europe and is home to one of the world’s oldest universities. Italian universities have a very low tuition fee. Furthermore, most Italian universities do not require language tests such as the IELTS or TOEFL. It is not difficult to gain admission to an Italian university. If you’re looking for an affordable degree in Europe, Italy is a good choice.
In addition, the Italian government annually awards a range of scholarships to international students pursuing bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programmes. There are a few exceptions to the requirement to submit IELTS scores. You must apply online for the colleges in Italy that do not require IELTS that you have chosen.
A list of Italian universities that do not need IELTS is given. Italy has a number of top universities where you can study for a very low tuition fee. Furthermore, English-taught courses are available. Please keep in mind that Italy is a budget-friendly destination for international students. Italy is one of Europe’s most affordable countries. Here is a complete guide to studying in Italy without taking the IELTS exam.
How to Study in Italy Without IELTS?
Step 1: Applying to Study in Italy Without an IELTS Score
- To begin, search for universities in Italy as well as courses in Italy that you are interested in.
- You can look up the ranking of an Italian university by typing the university’s name into Google.
- You must apply online for the colleges in Italy that do not require IELTS that you have chosen.
Also Read: Study in Singapore Without IELTS
How to Get Exempted From Submitting IELTS Scores:
If the previous degree of education was taught in an English Medium University/College, no language proficiency such as TOEFL or IELTS is required.
- Students who have completed their previous education at an English Language Educational Institution are exempt from taking the IELTS exam.
- Students must have an official declaration or certificate printed on headed and stamped paper as proof of previous English-medium education.
Step 2: Online Test or Video Interview
Some universities can conduct an online interview or a video interview via Skype. Once your application has been approved, you will be required to participate in an online interview with your university.
The aim of the interview will be to assess your ability to communicate in English. If you want to study in an Italian university without taking IELTS, you’ll need to ace this interview.
List of Universities to Study in Italy Without IELTS
Here is a list of Italian universities that do not need IELTS.
- University of Bologna
- University of Milan
- University of Florence
- University of Pisa
- University of Padua
- University of Naples Federico II
- University of Trento
- John Cabot University
- Sapienza University of Rome
- University of Verona
Italy’s Most Affordable Universities
- Mediterranean University of Reggio Calabria
- University of Camerino
- Free University of Bozen-Bolzano
- University of Pisa
Tuition Fee Costs Scholarships in Italy
Italy is a very affordable country to study in. The monthly tuition fee will be in the range of 250-300 EUR. You should also look at the Universities with No Application Fees and Universities with Low Tuition Fees. Many universities, as well as the Italian government, offer a variety of scholarships for students wishing to study in Italy. The following is a list of Italy scholarships:
- Italian Government Scholarships for Foreign Students
- EDISU Piemonte Scholarships
- Bologna University Study Grants for International Students
- University of Pavia International Scholarships for Developing Country Students
- Bocconi Merit and International Awards
- Politecnico de Milano Merit-Based Scholarships for International Students
- University of Padova Scholarships for All Degree Courses
- Scuola Normale Superiore PhD Scholarships