The Asian Development Bank Scholarships are now accepting applications. International students can apply for fully funded Asian Development Bank scholarships to pursue postgraduate courses in Asia. The scholarships are available to students who are not already enrolled in a master’s programme but wish to pursue one.
If they match the eligibility criteria and restrictions, all students should apply for this grant. TheAsian Development Bank Scholarships provides an opportunity to participate in developmental initiatives and advance in your career. Approximately 3500 scholarships have been offered to international students from member nations to date.
Scholarships for overseas students from the Asian Development Bank Scholarships aim to give high-quality education and development skills to young people in order to help their societies grow. Students will be able to attend one of the host institutions/universities to study. There are numerous fields and courses to pick from and study.
Candidates will get a monthly stipend and a books allowance as part of the fully-funded scholarship program, which will cover tuition, insurance, and travel expenses. The scholarship program provides financial aid to 300 deserving individuals from nine different nations. Scholars must contribute to economic and social development in their home countries after finishing the program. Don’t lose out on this opportunity; apply now.
Details about the Asian Development Bank Scholarships
- Country: Different Countries
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Pakistan, Afghanistan, Myanmar, Armenia, Nauru, Azerbaijan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Niue, Bhutan, Cambodia, Palau, Cook Island, Papua New Guinea, Georgia, Philippines, India, Samoa, Indonesia, Solomon Islands, Fiji, Sri Lanka, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kiribati, Thailand, Kyrgyz Republic, Timor-Leste, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Tonga, Malaysia, Turkmenistan, Maldives, Tuvalu, Marshall Islands, Uzbekistan, Micronesia, Vanuatu, Mongolia, Vietnam.
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
The following are the requirements for the Asian Development Bank Scholarships 2022:
- Applicants must be citizens of ADB member nations and residents of one of the above-mentioned countries.
- They must be enrolled in any recognised course at one of the hosting institutes (see the list above).
- They must have a bachelor’s degree and an excellent academic record.
- After graduating from university, they must have a minimum of two years of professional experience.
- At the time of application, applicants must be under the age of 35.
- After completing the programme, applicants must return to their home countries.
- The Asian Development Bank fellowship is not open to applicants who are related to ADB officials or consultants. This grant is not open to students who work in countries other than their home country.
- University of Tsukuba
- The University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Lahore University of Management Science (LUMS), Pakistan
- Asia Institute of Management, Philippines
- International Rice Research Institute
- National University of Singapore
- Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
- Thammasat Univerity
- The University of Hong Kong
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
- Hitotsubashi University, Japan
- International University of Japan
- Keio University
- Kyoto University
- Kyushu University
- Saitama University
- Tokyo Institute of Technology
- University of Tokyo
Asian Development Bank Scholarships will provide the following benefits
- The scholarship will pay the entire cost of tuition.
- A monthly allowance will be given to students.
- The host institute will take care of your lodging.
- There will be books and academic materials available.
- There will be medical insurance offered.
- The Asian Development Bank Scholarships will cover travel fees.
How to Apply
The Asian Development Bank offers scholarships through an online application process. Applicants must request information from the partner institution they have chosen. Then attach the supporting documents and finish the application. The host university will assess the application for admission and forward the names of those who have been shortlisted to ADB. The applicants will be chosen by the ADB, and the selected applicants will be notified by the host university. Each university has a separate deadline. Visit The Asian Development Bank Scholarships Official Website for further information.